Anyone involved in spiritual practise or healing will have some knowledge of the chakras and how they help us heal, after all, thousands of years of knowledge can’t be wrong! But how many of us have really got to know all the magical secrets that each Chakra holds? Getting an in-depth knowledge of these spiritual power-houses can really help us unlock and unleash our greatest version of ourselves.
Here are my top facts about the power of the Chakras that I wanted to share with you today!
- Chakras give you superpowers – everyone, young or old, rich or poor, has these incredible energy wheels that literally hold mind, body and soul together. Tapping into them is like discovering you can fly, they really are that powerful.
- Lots of people reach for an aspirin when they’re in pain, but its been proven that Chakra cleansing is just as powerful for healing physical pain as it is for spiritual well-being
- Do you know the song ‘Let it Go’ from the movie Frozen? Well, working deeply with Chakras can really help you let go and release past traumas and mental scars and in doing so, help you become the person you were always meant to be.
- Having a hard time finding ‘the one’? Always having money troubles? There’s a Chakra for that! Each Chakra is full of wisdom and power that can really help you manage day-to-day stresses and cares. All you need to do is unlock it.
- Do you ever really feel awake? I mean really awake! Working with the chakras will give you an energy rush like never before, you’ll feel re-energised and ready for anything!
- Nourish your soul – even though you may be fit and active, there could be parts of your psyche that need a good fitness regime too. Chakra work helps you be healthy on the inside too.
- In a society obsessed with social media we can feel disconnected even when we’re constantly scrolling. Put down that phone and enter the world (and universe) of real and lasting energy connections through the power of Chakras.
- You are a rainbow! Once you’re fully aware of the beautiful spiritual colours you’re holding inside you’ll start to radiate true happiness and receive it in return.
- If you find you keep giving yourself a hard-time (don’t we all!) working with your Chakras will help you understand that you’re unique, powerful and important. Self-love is so important so give yourself a break!
This is just a tiny taster of the kind of healing that deep Chakra work can bring – come and take a look at my Soul Alignment course where I’ll be giving you the chance to get the most in-depth and intensive Chakra training that will transform your life forever. I can’t wait to share it with you!